$165 per 50 minute session
Cash, Check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. Payment or co-payment is due at the time of service. I require a release of information to relay and remit payments from your insurance company which I will have you sign on the day of your appointment.
*Please call for fees & sliding fee availability*
There will be a charge for any appointments missed without prior notification of at least 24 hours. Insurance does not cover a no-show fee and $70.00 will be charged to you for the missed appointment.
Questions to ask your insurance company prior to the appointment
- Does my current insurance have mental health benefits and cover therapy?
- What is my current deductible?
- Do I have a co-payment?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care
- Medicaid Community Plans (Amerigroup & Iowa Total Care)
- Health Partners
- Midland Choice
Please note: I do not participate voluntarily in client litigation matters. If I am subpoenaed to appear as a witness involving a client, I will contact you to discuss the process. Charges associated with preparation, travel, and time I spend in court will be charged at a rate of $325.00 per hour including travel time to and from location. In addition, I do not make custody recommendations.